Ring binder are ideal for documents with large page counts that need to be updated with pages and tabs.
Ring binders are available with 2, 3 and 4 rings options. The size of the spine is dictated by the number of pages in your project.
Range of sizes for the spine are from 30mm to 90mm.
When you have large project with a large volume of pages ring binder tend to be a fast printing solution.
1) Personalise cover spine and back in full colour
2) Select a ring binder that matches your page count or bulk rate of the pages
3) Add tabs for section
4) Adjust the document as it develops and update the pages and page order
5) Mix and match black and white printing with colour section.
6) The binders protect the document
7) Fast turnaround times
If you need advise on ring binder, wiro bind, perfect binging, please phone D&D and any of the staff will be happy to advise on the best solution for your project.